Insu Intelligent street light controller works on Green technology
- Up to 52% energy saving
- Reduce carbon foot print
- Effective public service
- Track your energy consumption day by day
- Street lighting management at your finger tip
- A great software tool for maintenance management
- Increase luminary life - thanks to hawk eye protection system
- Easy installation – replace existing feeder pillar…
and that’s all
- Works on low cost GSM communication
System Block Diagram:
Over view of the System
- Intelligent street light controller is installed in place of existing feeder pillar.
- Controller starts working with normal power ON.
- Controller switch on/off the connected street lighting as per astronomical parameter programmed.
- Controller moves in to energy saving mode as per the programmed parameter and in co-relation with the in – coming power parameter.
- Controller protects the system by tripping the individual fault phase as per programmed protection parameter settings.
- Controller can restore the tripped phase by its auto resetting features or by acknowledgement of the alarm.
- Controller sends message to and alarm (in case of GSM option) on the following events: (All configurable)
- On / Off / energy saver starts
- Faults like Over/ Under Voltage, Over current, Short Circuit & internal faults which is useful for diagnostic
- PF low, Neutral open etc
- System operates on Sun rise and sunset timing – saves 4% to 8% of energy
- In normal functional time system corrects voltage if goes beyond certain limit– saves additional 7% to 10% energy
- At low traffic time (programmable) system enters in to energy saving mode – saves additional 45% to 50% of energy
- At mid night or very low traffic time staggering starts (programmable) – additional 7% to 10% energy saving
- At early morning when traffic starts, staggering disabled (programmable)
- At Dawn (considering civil twilight time) system switch off the power
- Insu energy saver gives you substantial energy saving by optimized burning time and staggering / dimming at off peak traffic hours
Sample Case study of street lighting operation: explains how energy saved by insu Intelligent street light controller.
|EVENT||TIME||Contribution in actual SAVING reflected on energy meter|
|TOTAL ENERGY SAVED||0|
|EVENT||TIME||Contribution in actual SAVING reflected on energy meter
|DIMMING + STAGGERING||1:00||4:00||16.75|
|TOTAL ENERGY SAVED||51.5 %|